Learning from the brightest minds in data science!
DSS Virtual On-Demand offers a selection of engaging technical data science talks tailored to your industry.
FEATURING THE FOLLOWING SPEAKERS
Sustainable AI Policy Fellow at AI for Good Foundation
Distinguished Architect - ML and Data Science at Walmart Global Tech
Director, Data & Analytics at TOCA Football
Sr. Director Data Science at Vista
Sr. Research Data Scientist at Roku
Data Science Manager at Twitter
Senior Data Insights Director at Jellyfish
Director BI and Analytics at Radish Fiction
Top reasons to sign up
- Update your knowledge and improve your skills in 25+ engaging presentations.
- Access the content whenever it’s most convenient for you.
- Learn how to apply state-of-the art AI and machine learning techniques in media, advertising & entertainment.
- Connect with the speakers and ask questions in dedicated Q&A Slack channel.
- Get access to the DSS Community Platform to e-meet and connect with one of the most diverse data science communities.
COVERING SOME OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- Personalization at Scale with AI
- Cloud Automation and ML
- Recommendation Engines
- Designing ML pipelines efficiently
- Natural Language Processing & Deep Learning
- Deep Neural Networks
- Image Recognition with ML
- Using large scale data sets
- Scaling ML Production
- Data Science Teams: Managing, Building,
- Collaboration, Hiring
- Integrating Open Source Tools into your workflows
- Improving Data Quality
- Machine Learning Operations (MLOps)
- Machine learning best practices
- Data strategy and governance
- Data ethics and bias
What people are saying
“Their conferences are smaller, more intimate, with lots of opportunities for workshops and networking, which helps fill that need in the data science community to get together from time to time.”
CTO, John Snow Labs
“Data Science SALON is a must-attend event for decision-makers across the data science landscape. The combination of high-quality content and power networking creates a unique opportunity to generate business.”
SVP, Data Analytics & AI, Royal Caribbean Group
“Both Viacom and Data Science Salon are known for being at the forefront of their fields. We’re proud to provide a platform for DSS, and to host the most relevant conversations on data science in media and entertainment.”
Chief Research Officer, Viacom
“The Data Science Salon series is the most important new conversation happening in the industry right now.”